- Metropolitan Properties of America, Inc19.Dec 2015
Support from management
Unrealistic goals and expectations. You are expected to be the Ritz Carlton while realistically running an underfunded slum.
You can work your way up for a time due to every one above you quitting or being fired so quickly and they can't bring in good talent due to their reputation.
Overall compensation for your work
Salary isn't too bad. They have to pay just to get people to think about working for them.
Challenging as in impossible. Not a fun career enhancing challenging.
Suggestions for improvement
- You would have to completely change your culture and remove all upper management, but they are family so that probably won't happen.
What I like about the company
Honestly, I can't come up with one thing.
What I dislike about the company
They treat hard working employees terribly. Verbally abusive ownership and upper management.
The following benefits were offered to me
- CompanyMetropolitan Properties of America, Inc
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?Former job since 2010
- DepartmentExecutive leadership