- Metz Culinary Management, Inc.11.Mar 2017
Attitude towards older colleagues
Overall compensation for your work
No. The pay does not match the work for the employees that put forth their best efforts.
Suggestions for improvement
- There should be a program in place that pays the employees for the time they are off work. (i.e. sick days, seasonal down time, etc.)
What I like about the company
I enjoyed working independently. I was allowed to work around my daughter's school schedule.
What I dislike about the company
The pay scale does not match the work expectancy. I worked hard for this company and was not paid for what was expected of me. There is also no program in place to pay the employees during off season times.
The following benefits were offered to me
- CompanyMetz Culinary Management, Inc.
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?Former job since 2016
- PositionC-Suite / Leadership
- DepartmentMarketing/product management