- Michael Dunn Center19.Jul 2017
Among staff, very much comradely, but among upper level management? Very cliquish, and political.
Overall compensation for your work
Lowest pay in the field, but definitely able to earn as much as one desires. Overtime is in abundance.
No. People are let go for no discernible reason at a ridiculous rate, while employees who steal, lie, and cheat the system in every possible way have Heaven and Earth moved for them in an effort to retain them.
Very much so. Caring for people and bettering their quality of life could not be more rewarding. It's a shame that the company and its leadership can't maintain employees any better than they do, because constantly having new staff means that no one ever knows the patients, and their quality of life suffers a lot because of this.
Suggestions for improvement
- Even the CEO is aware of these problems, and does nothing to rectify it. This company is a disgrace to healthcare, and I would be ashamed to put my pet rat in their care.
What I like about the company
The work that employees do is as rewarding as any work one can get.
What I dislike about the company
That work ethic, morals, and upstanding character are a hindrance, and are disciplined instead of rewarded. If you aren't one who perpetuates drama, brown noses, and/or runs in the right circles, you will accumulate the mark of one soon to be fired, or forced to quit.
The following benefits were offered to me
- CompanyMichael Dunn Center
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?Former job since 2017
- PositionC-Suite / Leadership
- DepartmentNon-cert. nursing support/nursing support