- Miller-motte college15.Dec 2016
Lots of energy.
Support from management
Too much passing the buck and implementing new ways of doing things without the proper training or follow through.
A lot of backstabbing and kissing up.
Freedom to work independently
Too many meetings for non essential personal to hear themselves talk!
Attitude towards older colleagues
Forced older, wiser professionals out because they demand full time plus more when they only wanted to teach part time.
Overall compensation for your work
No raise in 4 years!!!!
Does not recycle!!
Demands attendance to after hours events!
Bad reputation in the community for not keeping their promises.
Stability is based on if management likes you, not if you are doing a good job!
Inclusive / Diverse
Changes leadership like they change underwear.
Suggestions for improvement
- Stop treating your teachers like dirt, stop having so many meetings, share the wealth by giving staff raises!
What I like about the company
What I dislike about the company
The lies, price, and lack of applicability.
The following benefits were offered to me
- CompanyMiller-motte college
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?Former job since 2012
- DepartmentHigher-level medical-technical services