- Missouri Vein Care24.Nov 2015
Support from management
8 different immediate supervisors in 2 yrs
Attitude towards older colleagues
Most employees have been with the company
Overall compensation for your work
Pay is fair and employee benefits are good but covering family is extremely cost prohibitive
Company states in handbook they reserve right to change you sch 'for the benefit of the company'
Most employees were very dissatisfied and freely spoke of this when not around key management personnel
Yes high risk position due to management concerns and inability to retain staff..
Although we had no employees with disabilities during my tenure
No accidents during my stay but no stable clinical manager to ensure proper procedures were in place and consistently followed.
The actual working with clients was enjoyable but became less so as the environs t began to change and I felt clients were being 'herded through' the system
Suggestions for improvement
- Due to current administrative structure I do not believe improvement is likely. At the time of my hire I was unaware of the tumultuous staffing both of management as well as general clinic staff. Until stability can be established the trend will continue.
What I like about the company
I was able to develop new skills during the first 6-8 months of employment
What I dislike about the company
Unstable, uncommonly high turnover even for healthcare, hostile environment at times. Lack of good strong consistent leadership
The following benefits were offered to me
- CompanyMissouri Vein Care
- CityJefferson City
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?Former job since 2013
- DepartmentHigher-level services in healthcare and nursing