- ModernTimes womens OB/GYN12.Nov 2015
Support from management
The employer has no leadership skills what so ever. They don't recognize you, or the amount of work that you successfully complete for them. You get absolutely no recognition .
Suggestions for improvement
- I would suggest that the company give notice to employee's who exceed expectations and take on more work than the rest of the employees. Also, to pay them what they are worth.
What I like about the company
As a medical assistant, I enjoyed working with patients and helping them with whatever their needs my ght have been.
What I dislike about the company
The office manager and employer do not recognize the abilities of their employees, and they are more caring of the Hispanic culture, preferably Puerto Ricans.
The following benefits were offered to me
- CompanyModernTimes womens OB/GYN
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?Former job since 2013
- DepartmentNon-cert. nursing support/nursing support