- Morgan Stanley & Co. LLC10.May 2016
Support from management
Decent channels of communication but be careful what you say and to whom.
Fair amount of collaboration between staff and working relationships. Perks depended on local management but I found my territory to be challenging but fun.
Suggestions for improvement
- Not everyone is a single thirty-something get it done 24/7 male. Women are just as qualified and men who have families deserve and earned a reasonable work/life balance.
What I like about the company
No day was like the prior. Customer base much more sophisticated than my job after I left. Good team and willing management to offer alternative solutions
What I dislike about the company
Job security disappeared after the merger with Citi/SB. Lots of relocating and then relocating while having to "reapply" for jobs you were well qualified and proven to handle the position.
The following benefits were offered to me
- CompanyMorgan Stanley & Co. LLC
- CityNew York
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?Former job since 2007
- PositionC-Suite / Leadership
- DepartmentMarketing/product management