- National Retail Tran30.Jan 2016
Suggestions for improvement
- Better distribution of duties to make the workload fair
What I like about the company
My Co workers were great, we worked as a team extremely well. We were allowed to play to each of our strengths and determine the best way to handle our daily tasks.
What I dislike about the company
I worked nights alone so if there was an issue it was extremely difficult to get in touch with someone. I was salary for 40 hrs a week but had to work a mandatory minimum of 50 hrs, most weeks it was closer to 55 hrs.
The following benefits were offered to me
- CompanyNational Retail Tran
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?Former job since 2014
- DepartmentLogistics/materials management