- Nava Management, LLC17.Mar 2016
When staff not properly trained instead of retraining, they fire staff and make work environment unfair for medical staff.
Support from management
Management does not support or represent employees as a whole.
Overall compensation for your work
The pay and benefits are pretty good
Did not have ample staff to cover for time off.
Suggestions for improvement
- Someone with a medical background to manage the medical aspects of the company.
What I like about the company
Mission to treat health and wellness through a more holistic method. Massage, acupunture, chiropractic, hormone replacement, and Iv therapy.
What I dislike about the company
Management, company culture, treatment, recognition, and leadership. Staff who are not qualified involved in patient/client personal information.
The following benefits were offered to me
- CompanyNava Management, LLC
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?Former job since 2015
- DepartmentHigher-level medical-technical services