- New England Motor Freight, Inc.17.Mar 2016
The supervisors don't appreciate hard work. The supervisors like to hold you back and give very little opportunity to grown from with in the company. The OS&D area is always a mess.
Support from management
the leadership wasn't good at all. The reason I left. Were not honest about anything I would ask them about. The employees are never involved in anything that goes on with that company
Attitude towards older colleagues
They hire anybody
Office / Work Environment
The forklifts never get fixed. When it rains the whole dock gets wet. All of the equipment is old and out dated.
The only time the company gave training was when somebody called osha on the company
Suggestions for improvement
- Get a better terminal manager. Get better equipment and raise the pay.
- Find a way to stop the high turn over. People stay only for a week and then leave this job haha
What I like about the company
A few employees I got to know they were cool
What I dislike about the company
The following benefits were offered to me
- CompanyNew England Motor Freight, Inc.
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?Former job since 2014