- Newspaper Media Group18.Oct 2017
Culture is whatever the COO decides that week. There’s no consistent vision of the future.
Support from management
Let’s just say-forked tongue!
Everyone is out for themselves until the business goes under!
Not bad but always reactive!
Self proclaimed “boys club” by the COO!
Overall compensation for your work
Most sales people are grossly underpaid with unattainable goals.
Office / Work Environment
As revenue falls, people are fired so the COO can falsely show the owner that “things are looking good”!
Easy job if there was any kind of forward looking vision.
Suggestions for improvement
- Fire the COO as he’s purely just concerned with sustaining his own paycheck. His Vision of growth is putting bandaids on issues long enough to retire.
What I like about the company
Some of the people.
What I dislike about the company
Mostly the cut-throat culture that’s been implemented by the COO.
The following benefits were offered to me
- CompanyNewspaper Media Group
- CityCherry Hill
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?Former employee
- PositionC-Suite / Leadership