- Autoelectric of America, Inc.08.Jan 2016
Suggestions for improvement
- Need to get a clear concise picture of workload to make reasonable demands Managers and executives need to be held accountable for unprofessional behavior including not supporting subordinates by missing meetings etc. listen and include non-management employees when implementing change for ideas and feedback Improve employee driven incentives for transparency.
What I like about the company
Great benefits paid 100% for entire family.
Great amount of time off allowance
Non-management workers had a great relationship.
Good bonus every 6 mo.
What I dislike about the company
Unclear or unobtainable objectives and expectations at times
Extremely high volume of work high demands with little support, some unprofessional behaviors with upper management that were not addressed
Poor implementation of huge projects or changes
Base pay not within market standards.
Objective driven bonus structure was not carried out in a consistent manner
The following benefits were offered to me
- CompanyAutoelectric of America, Inc.
- CitySan Antonio
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?Former job since 2015
- DepartmentHuman resources/recruiting