- NH Ballbearing Inc27.Jun 2016
You will not be recognized for going above and beyond. Same poor management for many many years. If the company is doing poorly it's always the employees fault never management. If you are in the good ole boys club with the VP, you are all set. Come in when you want if you want and get special treatment. You will pick up the slack for these chosen ones.
Support from management
HR simply does not care. No time for you. You are a number and nothing more.
If you are not one of the VPs good ole boys forget it.
They will pay for your college but do not expect an advancement. Sound messed up but true. Why do they bother then????
Overall compensation for your work
Use to be well known for good pay and benefits. This has slipped greatly in the past 10 years.
Full dedication is expected. Your family is always last.
Use to be the place to work. Great reputation. Now, their image has slipped. Hard time finding good help as people can go somewhere else for more pay and no mandatory overtime
Has a big layoff every few years. Office usually being hit the hardest
Haha!!! A handicap enterance was recommended. They refused. Unbelievable. Just waiting for the first handicap customer to be denied access. That should go over well.
Very proactive on safety
Suggestions for improvement
- Purge management and start over. How can the constant slipping of the company for the past 10 years be the fault of the subordinates? They are just following their lead.
- Good place to start and get experience. After a few years move on to something bigger and better. This is a dead end company. The people who have started here and moved on someplace else have done well for themselves. Don't get trapped in like many have.
What I like about the company
What I dislike about the company
You are a number nothing more. Poor HR personnel. They do not care about you or your situation. If the HR manager is going through a divorce it's a big deal. If you are they do not care. Very sad way of doing things in this day and age. They have lost their most talented people this way.
The following benefits were offered to me
- CompanyNH Ballbearing Inc
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?Former job since 2016