- Nippon Express U S A Inc17.Mar 2016
Support from management
Terrible management. Wouldn't find their way out of a paper bag if they found themselves in one.
Management consistently fails to treat employees equally, especially when it comes to disciplinary action.
No career advancement available unless you're a rotating manager from Japan.
Suggestions for improvement
- Gut the current management team and start over. Get rid of under-performing employees and replace them with actual teammates who actually work.
What I like about the company
What I dislike about the company
The absolutely worst place I have ever worked in my entire life. Everyone there is miserable.
The following benefits were offered to me
- CompanyNippon Express U S A Inc
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?Former job since 2011
- DepartmentLogistics/materials management