- Norfolk State University12.Jan 2016
Support from management
Classes often cancelled or moved with little notice.
Have to try multiple times to reach manager or program head including phone and email.
Suggestions for improvement
- Better communication to staff. Offer company email and computer access to adjuncts. ( (They are teaching, therefore are staff too).
What I like about the company
Great diverse environment. Support is offered to all students. Nice new facility and classroom with modern computer assisted tools- Smart board.
What I dislike about the company
Adjunct, so employment ends with each class ( new contract). NO benefits what so ever. Classes moved without notice. Sometimes course cancelled at last minute.
The following benefits were offered to me
- CompanyNorfolk State University
- CityVirginia Beach
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?Former job since 2013
- DepartmentHigher-level medical-technical services