- North American Staffing Group/DBS Inc27.Oct 2017
The most unorganized, unprofessional company I've ever worked for.
Support from management
Management won't answer your calls/emails. They hold you responsible for unattainable goals without properly training you.
Team work? Pft! It's every man for himself.
Horrible communications. You can never get a timely response. No one knows anything. They constantly pass the buck and blame everyone but themselves when something screws up.
You will work your butt off outside of work hours and not be properly compensated.
If you're looking for job stability, this isn't the company to work for. They've been sued then renamed the company to offset any backlash.
Suggestions for improvement
- Hire an independent consultant to do a complete overhaul on the company to train upset management on how to effectively run a business before you go bankrupt.
- The owner should pay for his VP a therapist so he won't discuss his personal business and divorce with subordinates and spend more time training them instead. If he would spend less time face timing with his girlfriend on company time, maybe he would be more productive.
What I like about the company
What I dislike about the company
Management makes impulsive decisions without thinking things through.
- CompanyNorth American Staffing Group/DBS Inc
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?Former job since 2017
- PositionC-Suite / Leadership
- DepartmentExecutive leadership