- North Fulton Pedoatrics12.Nov 2015
Support from management
I started out fresh out of school, quickly moved up the latter and ended up being more knowledgable then my two direct supervisors. EVERY one, from doctors to nurses to admin, would come to me with special projects.
Suggestions for improvement
- Holding employees responsible for their transgressions. Not punishing the few nurses who did right by the company. Also, no employee incentives or rewards for great work.
What I like about the company
I developed a strong personal bond with the physicians and a couple nurses, as well as the front office manager.
What I dislike about the company
While I was the 'lab manager' I handled much more than that. I took over management responsibilities and employee continuinomg education without extra compensation.
The following benefits were offered to me
- CompanyNorth Fulton Pedoatrics
- CityRoswell (Georgia)
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?Former job since 2014
- DepartmentHigher-level services in healthcare and nursing