- North Las Vegas Care Center, Fundamental12.Jan 2016
Suggestions for improvement
- Start with job recruiters, they have no business skills, I do not even know if this company, with very poor leadership, can attract quality professionals.
What I like about the company
It was easy to get a job
What I dislike about the company
No leadership, high load of patients(subacute+ long-term mixed together to make up for excuse we had 30 patients per nurse), no charge nurse, overwork you to death and high risk place to use your license for new and well experienced nurses.
But what can I say? It all start from the corporate and administration. They treat nurses as they are disposable.
Good luck to any nurse who is getting with this company,not a good one.
The following benefits were offered to me
- CompanyNorth Las Vegas Care Center, Fundamental
- CityNorth Las Vegas
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?Former job since 2016
- DepartmentHigher-level services in healthcare and nursing