Suggestions for improvement
- Its a shame, if they could just fix the retirement package/plan, this would be the best employment opportunity from start to finish.
What I like about the company
1) The opportunities to work on large scale, meaningful projects that economically impacts the lives of city residents and improves the quality of life for New Yorkers .
2) The opportunity to express and exercise new ideas as well as create new programs and citywide resources.
3) Opportunities to work in a number of specialty areas, such as: accounting to planning, leasing property management, real estate development, construction, maritime, asset management, law, government affairs, marketing, public relations, IT...
4) The best entry level opportunities for graduates.
5) Great health care benefits, insurance, vacations, sick time, tuition reimbursement...
What I dislike about the company
This is not the place to put in retirement time. the retirement package for longer term committed employees is sad. Not a place where you would want to put in retirement years. Recommend you gain your experience here, then find a company to put in years toward retirement.