- Och-Ziff Capital Management Group LLC08.Dec 2015
Support from management
- Failure to be transparent with contract to hire role
- Power struggle between new and old leadership. Better pick the right side.
- Inconsistent teamwork
- low man on the totem pole may abandoned
- Team members overloaded and unable to assist
- As a contract employee or consultant, you are often in the dark about developments
- Career development is reflective of polical alliance.
- Perks are great
- Uncertain of benefits (not a F/T employee)
Inclusive / Diverse
- Ideas are preached as welcomed, but may pose threatening to a select few trying to get ahead.
Suggestions for improvement
- Strengthen HR (currently a puppet due to politics)
- Increase leadership training across all levels (currently little to no leadership)
What I like about the company
What I dislike about the company
- Internal politics excessive
- Poor leadership (reflected in subordinate staff)
- CompanyOch-Ziff Capital Management Group LLC
- CityNew York
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?Former job since 2015