- Omeda Communications, Inc.13.Dec 2017
Support from management
The support is less than average. They are more likely to pass the buck or throw one under the bus instead of taking the responsibility.
Some work well together. Most don't work well together. The more knowledge you have about an issue, the better off you are.
Takes days or weeks to get a question answered.
They don't think much of minorities. I think the ONLY reason they have any minorities is because of fear that someone may complain.
They could care less what is going on in your life personally.
No elevator. 2 floors.
Suggestions for improvement
- Look outside the box. If they were acceptable to listening to others on how to make the company better, listen and take heed. Knowing the company's history and background, you are the NOT the best in the industry.
What I like about the company
Ability to work remotely.
What I dislike about the company
They could care less about what you can do for the company. They are more about concerned about how they do it than listening to someone who has a different perspective.
The following benefits were offered to me
- CompanyOmeda Communications, Inc.
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?Former employee
- DepartmentMarketing/product management