- On Semiconductor Corporation27.Apr 2018
Runs on FEAR and intimidation.
Support from management
Unwilling to learn new things.
Freedom to work independently
Until something goes wrong, even when it doesn't cost anything.
Only for a very select few.
Spit and polish, one might think image is more important than customer service and support.
Management wants to find any guilty party when things don't work as desired. Never seems to look inward at the short term decisions they make.
Finally installed an elevator after ~20 years.
More worried about short term costs than investing in ergonomic robotic solutions. Would rather force more job rotation than fix the problem, provide smaller amount of pain to more people.
Oh, just fix it. Seems to be the mantra.
Suggestions for improvement
- Look at some real DATA before making decisions question the loud narrative of the inner circle.
What I like about the company
Easy to understand motivation. Just make it easy on your boss to look good. Don't share bad news.
What I dislike about the company
Step on others to get your political agenda accomplished.
The following benefits were offered to me
- CompanyOn Semiconductor Corporation
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?Former job since 2018
- DepartmentLogistics/materials management