- On Semiconductor17.Mar 2016
Flexible working hours as long work 40 hours a week.
Work from home.
Work is challenging but with good team members, problems can be discussed together. At times, overload with work and lack of manpower can lead to pressure and less productivity. Some room for improvement in certain section.
Suggestions for improvement
- Management to consider allocate budget for outsourcing or adding manpower when one group needs expansion. Review medical benefits from time to time
What I like about the company
-Flexible working hours
-employee stock purchase
-team building events
-friendly colleagues who are willing to share knowledge and experience
- HR consider employees welfare and issues
-open transparency about projects in progress
What I dislike about the company
- too many meetings that may reduce productivity of a developer.
-overload with work (because lack of resource )
- medical benefits has not changed that much
The following benefits were offered to me
- CompanyOn Semiconductor
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?Former job since 2013