- Otis R. Bowen Center17.Mar 2016
Support from management
Leadership support is important to me and I appreciate that my supervisors are always available and supportive.
Yes, we have policies and procedures that are implemented and trainings are offered. Especially during the first week on the job.
Suggestions for improvement
- Provide incentives more frequently rather than on a quarterly basis.
What I like about the company
The Bowen Center is a friendly place to work. The schedule is flexible and there are opportunities to earn incentives. There are also positions that allow for a persons own creativity and ability to advance. The company continues to grow allowing for various employment opportunities.
What I dislike about the company
The wages in social services is never great! The flexible schedule and friendly work environment make up for it!
The following benefits were offered to me
- CompanyOtis R. Bowen Center
- CityHuntington, IN
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?Current employee
- DepartmentHigher-level services in healthcare and nursing