- Owen Oil Tools, Inc.01.Oct 2016
Great culture if only one works at the home office.
Support from management
Training systems are a joke.
One monthly conference call, for dist centers.
Freedom to work independently
You are alone in most all endevors.
Informed in the way of a monthly budget that is trumped by managers who rarely show for local support and information.
Office / Work Environment
On call 24/7
Varies from each location
Suggestions for improvement
- Help your location employees more, and you will see the bottom line increase.
What I like about the company
What I dislike about the company
Reports and Safety training all online. "Joke"
The following benefits were offered to me
- CompanyOwen Oil Tools, Inc.
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?Current employee
- PositionC-Suite / Leadership