- PACIFIC NORTHWEST NATIONAL LABORATORY22.Nov 2017
Suggestions for improvement
- A better way to organize projects so that employees can work on their project without worrying about timecard coverage.
What I like about the company
It has a lot of interesting work in leading computer science areas and people are generally very intelligent and good to work with. The project are very leading-edge and you can learn alot as well as build great expertise. The work is very satisfying but also demanding.
What I dislike about the company
It is very difficult to get funded full-time and you have to constant look for hours to cover your timecards. It can be very cut-throat to compete for limited research funds and there is very little management support for helping people survive.
The following benefits were offered to me
- CompanyPACIFIC NORTHWEST NATIONAL LABORATORY
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?Current employee
- PositionC-Suite / Leadership