- Paragon Offshore PLC07.Feb 2017
Suggestions for improvement
- There were many loyal, long term employees who were willing to stay with the company until they were no longer needed. unfortunately many were told they would have another 6 months of employment but were dismissed when they arrived home from their tours. These were people of character, a quality than can be scarce these days. Upper management should be more sensitive to these qualities in their employees.
What I like about the company
Paragon was a spin-off of another company and kept many of the same employee first policies.
What I dislike about the company
The overseas division I worked for was not forthcoming about the status of our future with regards to pending contracts. For many local employees it came as a great surprise they were let go.
To be fair, the company was formed at a bad time for oil and gas contractors and so many difficulties could not be overcome.
The following benefits were offered to me
- CompanyParagon Offshore PLC
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?Former job since 2016
- PositionC-Suite / Leadership