- Patches pediatric medical center20.Jan 2016
Support from management
Management was inconsistent and did not support their employees
Suggestions for improvement
- Hiring experienced management.
What I like about the company
The work itself is great and even though the salary was low, I enjoyed working with the kids but it was hard to deal with the management staff.
What I dislike about the company
Management was inconsistent and rules and regulations changed often. The staff did not feel like anyone was looking out for them. Also, since management did not prepate for the future, layoffs occurred when the patient count was low and then they would rehire when business picked up again.
The following benefits were offered to me
- CompanyPatches pediatric medical center
- CityFlorida City
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?Current employee
- DepartmentHigher-level services in healthcare and nursing