- Pathgroup Labs, LLC30.Oct 2018
"The beatings will continue until morale improves."
Support from management
Threats and terminations. That was all.
With no management interference, we could usually get our work done.
Freedom to work independently
Micro management seemed to be in the job descriptions.
Whether it is a retirement, employee death or a building move date change no one is told anything until the very last minute, if at all. Food trucks? 8 days notice.
Thousands of unnecessary pieces of paper wasted every day.
You were expected to sacrifice your home life in order to be at managements beck and call.
Most employees are fired for small mistakes.
Suggestions for improvement
- This company needs to be rebuilt from the ground up, management wise.
What I like about the company
What I dislike about the company
The following benefits were offered to me
- CompanyPathgroup Labs, LLC
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?Former employee
- DepartmentLogistics/materials management