- Patrick's French Bakery, Inc.20.Jan 2016
Overall compensation for your work
There are no benefits. One only gets a raise if one threatens to leave the company.
There is none here. Work comes first. No matter what happens in your life, if work needs you more, then work wins.
One can do just about anything one wants. There is always a second, third, fourth chance when one doesn't follow the basic policies.
Suggestions for improvement
- Give the employees some benefits. Some thanks. Some small token of their appreciation for their hard work.
What I like about the company
The food and the smallness of the company are really great.
What I dislike about the company
The company does not take care of their employees. They overwork them without compensation and little thanks.
The following benefits were offered to me
- CompanyPatrick's French Bakery, Inc.
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?Current employee
- DepartmentExecutive leadership