- Peaehealth Medical Famiy Practice Fishers Landing11.Dec 2015
Too many chiefs!
Support from management
Employees are not involved in any decision making.
I loved working with my co-workers.
Freedom to work independently
Some people got away with only doing very little, while others had a big work load.
We had meetings but there was never any follow up with certain employees. Communication has to be the worst con for this group
Attitude towards older colleagues
They kept any senior workers. I didn't see any senior workers hired new though
No you have to achieve this on your own.
Overall compensation for your work
When I worked there the salary did not match the responsibilities. After I left everyone was given a 2.00 to 3.00 and hour raise.
Office / Work Environment
We did get all new computers and a good working EMR system.
I was personally told by one of the managers that I should not make any motel reservations before PTO was approved. This is crazy as you have to make sure you have a reservation or you may be out of luck.
I know of a few employees that have left. I know of others that would love to leave but they need the job.
Not when I was there, Not sure about now.
I loved caring for the patients.
Inclusive / Diverse
Suggestions for improvement
- Better people skills training for your management. Upper management needs to remember what it was like at the bottom. Quit trying to make a name for yourself and just try to have the best clinic with the happiest patients. Remember we are only here because of them.
What I like about the company
The staff and patients
What I dislike about the company
Upper management needs to be more realistic on there demands.
The following benefits were offered to me
- CompanyPeaehealth Medical Famiy Practice Fishers Landing
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?Former job since 2014
- DepartmentHigher-level services in healthcare and nursing