- Pediatric Pulmonary Specialists PA11.Jul 2016
Pediatric Respiratory Therapist
Suggestions for improvement
- The best thing would be a person assigned to help with prior authorizations and paperwork for the clinical staff. I am unable to comment on what the clerical staff needs.
What I like about the company
Physicians are excellent! They are genuinely very concerned about their patients care and the follow up provided. I worked there for almost 19 years and was very happy. The MD's are respectful to the staff and the office manager is very fair. It is a wonderful and fun place to work just be prepared to be busy!
What I dislike about the company
The most difficult thing at the office was coverage for patients that were part of the MD's practice at another facility. I left pediatric pulmonary because of the drive from my home but it took many years to come to that decision.
The following benefits were offered to me
- CompanyPediatric Pulmonary Specialists PA
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?Former job since 2016
- DepartmentHigher-level services in healthcare and nursing