- Pet Point Animal Hospital13.Jan 2016
This depends on what is considered a disability. As far as mental illnesses, this company is not very considerate of employees dealing with such issues.
Suggestions for improvement
- Please provide better training for new employees especially those with anxiety. It will help them become better in the long run.
What I like about the company
Not much. If you're desperate for a job in the veterinary field and really want/need one and you don't have many options then you might as well take it but it's not a place I'd recommend if you had the choice.
They do take care of pocket pets as well as dogs and cats, so you do get to see lots of different animals. It's a small hospital if you're looking for something a bit less stressful in terms of the number of clients and how busy you'll be.
What I dislike about the company
This place doesn't seem to have much consideration for anyone that could be dealing with a mental illness such as an anxiety disorder.
There is not much training provided and most of the time the feedback is solely negative with little help given for improvement.
Many of the clients are often angry and rude.
Work days tended to swing from super busy with numerous tasks being slapped on at once to super slow with almost nothing to do. There was no in-between.
The following benefits were offered to me
- CompanyPet Point Animal Hospital
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?Former job since 2015
- DepartmentHigher-level services in healthcare and nursing