- Pica Brand+Strategy+Design12.Nov 2015
Suggestions for improvement
- I don't think they will change. It will always remain a very area centric group. They would be a good place to go right out of school to get some experience. Anyone senior or coming from a larger, design oriented organization, would be sorely disappointed. The opportunity is simply not there.
- Also great for someone who has a family, has other sources of income and wants total flexibility for family committments. If you're counting on this as your sole income, beware......company is just not stable. Also, NO benefits.
What I like about the company
Group of really nice guys. The office is in Belfast and in a beautiful, old historic building.
What I dislike about the company
Pica has been around for over twenty years and basically have never been able to grow their client base or revenue stream. Strategic business development is not their strong suit, which makes job security very tennuous. If they have work, the employees have work, if they don't, hours get cut and pay reduced. They have no long term plan in place.
The following benefits were offered to me
- CompanyPica Brand+Strategy+Design
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?Former job since 2015
- DepartmentMarketing/product management