- Pierce County Alliance, Inc10.Dec 2015
Overall compensation for your work
Low pay but good medical, dental and vision package
Ramos and elevators
Suggestions for improvement
- Listen to your staff. Don't allow the division and favoritism. Open your eyes to the smooth talkers and management can also make mistakes and be wrong.
- Staff trainings on respect and how to supervise others. Have all staff learn their position and cross trainings.
What I dislike about the company
Lots of bosses. Everyone wants to be in charge. The right hand has no idea what the left hand is ever doing. Very inconsistent, power trippers and a very high turn over rate. Your considered permanent staff if you stay 6 months. How funny is that.
The following benefits were offered to me
- CompanyPierce County Alliance, Inc
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?Current employee