Our Benefits are Comprehensive & Designed With You in Mind
At PNC, we value and take care of our employees. We demonstrate this by providing the environment and resources they need to help achieve the balanced lifestyles that modern professionals seek and deserve.
Dollars & Cents
We help employees reach financial success with competitive compensation designed to reward great work, in addition to offering:
- Incentive Savings Plan 401(k)
- Pension Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Commuter Benefits Program
- Education Assistance
- Adoption Assistance
- 40 Paid hours towards volunteering
- We offer every employee paid working time each year to volunteer with our Grow Up Great initiative with 5 Free health activities each year
PNC Living Well offers activities for each employee - like shots and biometric screens - that lead to credits, which are deposited as dollars into HSAs or paychecks.
Health, Balance & Well-Being
Our people are the heart and soul of what keeps us on our toes, so it’s important that they are healthy and happy.
- Medical, prescription, dental and vision benefits
- Teledoc provides 24/7/365 access to quality medical care through phone and video consultations
- Life insurance & disability coverage
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Reimbursement accounts and backup care for children or elders
- Flexible work arrangements
- Onsite well-being centers in Pittsburgh, PA and Miamisburg, OH
- Full-time employees receive paid time off for: vacations and holidays, illness, personal emergencies, adoption or childbirth, jury duty, military leave
Our long-term success depends on a culture in which development is prioritized. So once you’re here, we have more planned for you.
- Self-directed and business-sponsored courses for professional development
- Mentor programs
- PNC Spotlight, our corporate-wide recognition program, where recognition may lead to points which can be redeemed for merchandise or donated to charity
- Talent-focused culture designed to allow various career paths
- 75k+ Recognition eCards sent each month amongst employees
- Our 'Spotlight' program encourages managers and employees to recognize exceptional performance.
- ~1,200 Employees participate in our Military
- Employee Business Resource Group (EBRG)
- Our EBRGs connect employees and provide opportunities to network, learn and grow personally and professionally.
Veterans & Reservists
PNC offers a military leave policy in line with all provisions of the Uniformed Services Employment and Re-employment Rights Act (USERRA):
- Job protection for eligible military leave
- Potential for continued pay and benefits for specific time periods
- Paid time off for training or active duty
- We also have been honored by the U.S. Department of Defense, G.I. Jobs and U.S. Veterans magazine for our military-friendly workplace.