- Polyone Distribution17.Mar 2016
Culture breeds distrust
Support from management
Targets and responsibilities change frequently.
Fellow teammates will "throw you under the bus".
Freedom to work independently
Plenty of self-direction to complete goals, but not balanced compared to others with same title.
Suggestions for improvement
- Listen to your employees more, especially when they are telling you about unfair workload distributions.
What I like about the company
Challenging work load with opportunities to take on new tasks.
What I dislike about the company
No work/life balance. At all.
The following benefits were offered to me
- CompanyPolyone Distribution
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?Former job since 2013
- DepartmentMarketing/product management