- Pottery Barn (Puerto Rico)01.Feb 2016
Suggestions for improvement
- Fix your logistics problems. Create a hub for your most sold items. Don't on board a general manager when you've already opened. Especially if they've never worked for you before.
What I like about the company
At the beginning and upon opening the atmosphere was very positive and supportive.
What I dislike about the company
Once the training support team left, it was all down hill from there. The new support stopped and many logistics problems surfaced. Staff became frustrated and disenchanted. Many left including me. Great learning experience though.
The following benefits were offered to me
- CompanyPottery Barn (Puerto Rico)
- CitySan Juan, Puerto Rico
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?Former job since 2015