- Presbyterian Heart and Vascular Group12.Jan 2016
Support from management
Management was unprofessional and unreasonable. They played terrible favorites and were very disrespectful. Totally unprofessional. Our office manager has no college degree, chewed gum with her mouth open like a cow, and did homework at her desk while working towards her bachelors. Arbitrary rules went into place. Sad that the doctors signed over management of their employees to this horrible company. They changed dress codes and didn't pay for it at this clinic like they did at other clinics (mandatory colored scrubs) require personal use of your vehicle to drive over forty miles to satellite clinics and had very bad health benefits.
Suggestions for improvement
- Tuition reimbursement for continuing Ed, fair pay, flex hours, treating RNs like RNs and not secretaries or personal assistants
What I like about the company
The doctors were smart and as a new grad in health care, you can learn quite a bit from them.
What I dislike about the company
Just about everything else! Primarily Medsynergies as an employer! They are the management group over all THR clinics and it's miserable!
The following benefits were offered to me
- CompanyPresbyterian Heart and Vascular Group
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?Former job since 2011
- DepartmentHigher-level services in healthcare and nursing