- Principal Financial Group10.May 2016
Suggestions for improvement
- Treat all employees similar regardless if they are fulltime or contractor. Work as a team and not competition. Reduce politics.
I like about the employer
I guess if I was fulltime employee may be I would have had better environment and working conditions. As a contractor there was nothing I liked.
I dislike about the employer
1. The company hired me for BA/QA position knowing I was more on BA side and still kept giving me fulltime QA work. After sometime they actually wanted me to be fulltime QA so I just left the contract.
2. As contractor, I did not get flexible hours or remote option. Whereas fulltime employees used to work 90% remote. Obviously, Contractors were overwhelmed with work when fulltime employees will be relaxing home.
3. Fitness center was not open for contractors.
4. Lot of politics going on within same time which made my time there very stressful.
5. No teamwork, Everyone kind of will work as individual and so the work distribution was not even.