- PTI - Professional Transportation Inc.05.Feb 2016
Support from management
Upper management expects all to work overtime and then fails to pay.
Overall compensation for your work
Company constantly underpays employees. Don't even deserve 1 star. Even payroll is unsure of pay policies.
If you're breathing, have a clean driving record and pass the drug screen, you're hired.
Management constantly blames any negatives on the employees. Hiring is a revolving door.
Present local management has no concept of hours of service and constantly pushes employees to work when fatigued.
Suggestions for improvement
- Clean house in management above the branch management (and some of them). Pay a decent wage and quit trying to short employees on pay and treat them as human beings.
What I like about the company
What I dislike about the company
Upper management which has no regard for safety, the employees, or the customers.
- CompanyPTI - Professional Transportation Inc.
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?Former job since 2012
- DepartmentExecutive leadership