- Puffer Red's, Inc.17.Mar 2016
Support from management
The company's main goal was to deliver high quality products and customer service. The company would listen to my ideas to increase sales but they were slow to adapt to my ideas. They wanted to ensure the store was properly merchandised and not a major focus on upselling.
Overall compensation for your work
The salary was fair for a store manager, however the bonus structure changed multiple times. Therefore making it unreachable.
Suggestions for improvement
- Better communications between the entire team. Set clear expectations from the start.
What I like about the company
The discount and the work environment!
What I dislike about the company
The following benefits were offered to me
- CompanyPuffer Red's, Inc.
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?Former job since 2014
- DepartmentMarketing/product management