- Puget Sound Assisted Living20.Jan 2016
Overall compensation for your work
Minimum pay with NO benefits are offered. Paid two times monthly BUT one payday is considered a draw.
Image is not the best.
Positions are stable. Constant turnover rate for the floor staff.
The company tends to full care DDA residents.
Does provide the basic OSHA safety precautions, has other such as proper lifting technique and other standards posted on office wall - which is not located on facility grounds.
Suggestions for improvement
- Better communication between all levels, teamwork, teaching each other new and different things, and providing more positive reinforcement builds employee morale which helps out the residents and company.
What I like about the company
I love what I do. I like the fact the resident to staff ratio is great.
What I dislike about the company
That everything has to be so secretive, when the staff should/needs to be informed. Not enough positive reinforcement.
- CompanyPuget Sound Assisted Living
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?Current employee
- DepartmentNon-cert. nursing support/nursing support