- Qualcare Alliance Networks, Inc12.Jan 2016
Suggestions for improvement
- Go out of business. Location off of 287 is a horror of a commute; the telecommute promise turned out to be only if you were sick or weather was inclement; the daily walk to the top floor began with a smile and a hello, but was never acknowledged or returned by co-workers; listening to other long time coworkers adjacent to my 'cubby' complain until day's end was very draining; training was poor; the list goes on... My favorite part of the day was interacting with clients who seeked me out for assistance which added to my work load, but I was happy to provide good customer service as I believe that is paramount to any business.
What I like about the company
I can't think of one thing
What I dislike about the company
This employee environment was the most miserable, toxic, undesirable, unrewarding establishment I have ever, in over 4 decades of my life, worked for.
The following benefits were offered to me
- CompanyQualcare Alliance Networks, Inc
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?Former job since 2016
- DepartmentHigher-level services in healthcare and nursing