- Ra Sushi Bar Restaurant22.Dec 2015
Support from management
Management doesn't care. At all.
Very little teamwork. Managers don't hold employees accountable.
Suggestions for improvement
- I loved RA when I first started. The original General Manager was amazing. All went down hill after he left.
- Another suggestion would be, if an employee has an issue, address the issue and not hope that it will just go away. Really disappointed that nothing was done to resolve the issue. And the fact that HR couldn't be bothered. I wouldn't recommend working at RA. In the year since the restaurant opened, 3 kitchen managers quit along with countless number of employees. The week before I quit we had an assistant manager quit via email and the kitchen manager walked out. The managers don't even respect each other. Very sad. It started with such promise.
What I like about the company
The only good thing to come out of RA was meeting my best friend.
What I dislike about the company
The managers are more concerned with making friends than running the floor. I had an issue and tried contacting human resources, 2 months later, since no call back or follow up.
The following benefits were offered to me
- CompanyRa Sushi Bar Restaurant
- CityMarina Del Rey
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?Former job since 2014