- Ralphs Freshfare Market18.Dec 2015 (Last edit 19.Dec 2015)
Some supervisors do and some don't.
Support from management
There is a lack of communication throughout the company from executives to entry level employees.
Freedom to work independently
The company tries to save hours and piles the workload on already overworked employees.
Very poor communication throughout entire company.
The Company does promote, but does not train well.
Overall compensation for your work
The Company is competitive
Office / Work Environment
They are fairly decent.
They are becoming more green.
The company as a whole is usually not very accommodating towards employees availability.
I don't know many people who spoke fondly of my company.
We are represented by a labor union
For the most part yes.
You do feel a sense of accomplishment when completing tasks.
Inclusive / Diverse
Suggestions for improvement
- The company needs to be trained to communicate better as a whole.
What I like about the company
The Company paid a decent wage.
What I dislike about the company
The Lack of communication.
The following benefits were offered to me
- CompanyRalphs Freshfare Market
- CityNewport Beach
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?Former job since 2006
- DepartmentLogistics/materials management