- Randstad Manufacturing & Logistics03.Jan 2019
- Company response included
Randstad is an amazing company. The office worked in was not that great but the company has great structure.
Suggestions for improvement
- Having individual or anonymous feedback programs. Even though a branch is breaking records and doing amazing, it does not mean people are happy. It also does not mean that it is something that management did. My old team and I had a horrible manager that made us feel horrible but because we were self motivated and did well, he got all the credit. I suggest digging a bit deeper on employee happiness. I would help with the high turnover rate.
What I like about the company
They have amazing training. They have something called Randstad University for training. They break it down the job and work with you so well. I learned a lot. The company has a lot of openings and potential for growth. I left mainly because of office drama but I left in good terms so would be open to go back any time. It is a great community.
What I dislike about the company
Management was not something that I did not agree with. Some people were promoted because they were good as sales people but not necessarily management. My branch manager lost 5 people the same week I left because of his poor management skills. Even when we were breaking records, he would make us feel horrible for the job we did. It made it a horrible environment for a lot of us. This was not the company's fault. I do suggest sitting with the employees one by one and asking for honest feedback or anonymous feedback so they know what is really going on.
The following benefits were offered to me
- CompanyRandstad Manufacturing & Logistics
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?Former employee
The following perks were offered to me
Thank you for taking the time to rate us and to share your feedback. We value you and are grateful for this insight!