- RCH CollectionsJan 29, 2016
Are you a Current or Former Employee? Former job since 2016
Suggestions for improvement
- Disband. Merge. Sell. This business is rotten to the core and cannot be fixed.
I like about the employer
They treat everyone equally bad...no discrimination in how they will conduct themselves. Everyone is expendable and equally worthless. They will tell you this.
I dislike about the employer
1. Supervisors are constantly cutting each others' throats with no clear hierarchy. Rarely do you know who is in charge and the turnover is very frequent. All employees are scared of being fired or "sent home" while on the road.
2. They will send you out of town and when you arrive at your destination you will find that you have no transportation and no lodging. People sleep in airports, or have to shell out their own cash to stay somewhere only to have HR fight with them about reimbursement. If they agree to reimburse you, you may wait months for the check.
3. You agree to a rate of pay/formula for compensation and AFTER you leave your home state, they change what you agreed upon.
4. Absolutely NO BENEFITS. If you work locally and sometimes out-of-state, the company requires you use your vehicle, your gas, your cell phone number (given to hundreds of customers) and your time to do their paperwork. And you can forget about holiday pay, vacation, insurance, etc.
5. Getting anything reimbursed is like pulling their teeth.
6. You will work many hours performing work that you will not be compensated for. For example, you only make money in the field via a piece count but are required to spend several hours each day routing, auditing and providing other reports. You may be asked to train others and that will also affect your paycheck.