- Reis-Nichols Inc15.Dec 2015
Support from management
It's like a dragon with five heads, most of the issues are managers who grew up in the company with no previous real experiance all have an opinion.
Suggestions for improvement
- Don't get family involved be a leader there his tory rinning store is horrid. Keep sales/watch people sales people and stop having them manage managers.
- Ask yourself one question- your current long time management team, how many people have they promoted help grow, move forward? Or how many people have they cut down picked apart and just to keep the current management team status quo? Less then 3 fingers? 2 or 1? Now ask how many manages you have hired and fired? Your company will grow beyound yiur dreams when you have managers that want to grow and build. Managers number 1 job is to grow others not sell! They should know how to sell and train this but not lead and take away there thunder. True managers should be the humble leaders that build the foundation not themselves. Your business is dependent on to many premadona managers who take the glory for themselves. 1 or 2 leave who was built up to replace them? No one.
What I like about the company
What I dislike about the company
Too many heads folks a lack of history in management
The following benefits were offered to me
- CompanyReis-Nichols Inc
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?Former job since 2008
- DepartmentExecutive leadership