- Research Medical center03.Jul 2019
Research Medical Center is a great place to experience diverse patient care. Fast paced.
Freedom to work independently
There is a lot of micromanaging.
There is a lack of trust within the leadership team.
Work life balance for employee nurses is amazing. Work life balance for the leadership team is more cumbersome.
More and more patients/family members becoming aggressive and violent.
Suggestions for improvement
- I feel like the hospital would be improved if the union would go away. The culture for the nurses is great. The culture for the leadership team is miserable. There are too many Sr Leaders and other leaders that try to micro manage everything, keeping processes in chaos and never solving anything.
What I like about the company
This is a great hospital to learn how to take care of the sickest patients. The nursing staff are incredible and have each other’s backs. I would say as a staff nurse, wages are pretty good. I love the fast pace and exciting environment that Research provides.
What I dislike about the company
I disapprove of the wages for management. The cost of the cafeteria food is outrageous and it doesn’t taste very good.
The following benefits were offered to me
- CompanyResearch Medical center
- CityKansas City
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?Current employee
- PositionC-Suite / Leadership